Associate Manager, Service Design
Araamis is looking for a lead-level Associate Manager to join the Service Design team at the Innovation & Design Group (IDG). This role is for professionals with 8+ years in Service Design. You will be working in the first and largest Service Design and Innovation company in Saudi Arabia with a team of passionate designers & innovators from all over the world. The work we do has the potential to create significant impact in Saudi Arabia and we are looking for talents to join that effort. It is possible your work will be viewed or used by ministers and other senior executives as well as the citizens of the kingdom.
How We Have Always Envisioned You
We have the following key expectations from you (we have others as well but let’s keep that for later):
- You are great at transforming services experiences
- You are a visionary when it comes to service design and innovation
- You’re continuously validating the assumptions we all have around things including how we practice design and what value it can bring.
- You want to make innovation happen and continue to be in demand, so you have viability and impact in mind all the way through.
- Focus on innovation- you are always seeking to break boundaries of what a service experience is and how service could be more innovative
Your Typical Work Day
You will specifically do the following (but not limited to):
- Plan, lead and manage service design projects and teams
- Develop design strategy collaboratively with clients and the design team
- Orchestrate the design of end to end services and their ecosystems, bringing in different domains of design, business and engineering
- Develop value propositions, business models and cases for services design
- Engage with clients through presentations, facilitating workshops and co-creation sessions
- Telling stories to communicate research, service vision & concepts and design rationale behind them
- Scan trends in areas such behavioral economics, technology, organisational design, human behavior research and leverage them in design projects
- Mentor and inspire the design and innovation team
- Develop collaborative relationships with clients, stakeholders and development partners
- Own the project toolbox of service design methods and practices with continuous syncing with the service design manager to improve the corporate practice.
- Ensuring high quality of deliverables in that they adhere to design standards; meet clients/user needs and answer the project brief
- Conduct project reviews to identify areas of improvement and work towards implementing them
- Work next to the project/program manager to ensure the timely delivery of outcomes and the proper scheduling and management of project activities.
- Support business development activities for project opportunities and pitch to prospective clients
- Develop project/program proposals and plan
Desired Skills and Experience
- Service Design
- Design Thinking
- Design Strategy
- User-centered Design
- Experience Design
Master’s degree in a design or innovation related field
If it sounds exciting and interesting, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com